Monday, June 15, 2009

A TUTU For Baby Hannah

This is why I LOVE about blogging. In anytime, I could get a lot of infos by just clicking to other blogger's blog.

It came across in my mind coincidentally, when I visited Munirah's blog late in the afternoon and wondering if i could check out about it myself.

Yes! It was really exciting when I found out that many mommies out there trying to win over the TUTU! picture contest for their beloved daughter, of course.

And, it's really makes me think to grab A TUTU FOR MY BABY HANNAH. Eventhough, she is still crawling, not even walking yet but still her mommy dreams to wear her a TUTU...



FOR MY BABY HANNAH



In fact, it isn't about the TUTU, the truth is I only wanted to show to my darling daughter (if she could catch up my words at this blog 'one day') how much I could sacrifice for my love one, doing all this 'thingy' try to get her stuff that I never ever had in life before.

For some parents, they might be think differently. Of course TUTU "boleh di beli maybe di online store atau dimana2" but the way we get the stuffs for them is the questions. Am i right?

It doesn't matter if I did not win... Hey, I am a highly competitive person, ok. It was just that I wanted to get involved and show a good effort to my daughter. How I wish she could understand now... :-P



Hey, parents... If you do wanna show ur love to ur little ones, LET's SAY IT OUT LOUD by entering this TUTU! Picture Contest by MySuperkids and TUTUworkshop.

Just click to http://mysuperkids.net/win-a-tutu/.

No definite age to participate and u just have to leave ur comments at
MySuperkids and dropping your email in the box @ TUTUworkshop website. It's easy 'peasy'...

Now, let's the judges decide and hopefully Hannah could wear a TUTU on this coming Hari Raya as her baju raya... Ehehehe... (macam nak budget je..) :-P




CAN I WIN...????? :-)





No comments: